Welcome to today's class on pear shapes. Yesterday I talked about hourglass figures and today is the "Pear". Yay!!! To find out if you are pear-shaped, follow me! Like what I wrote yesterday, grab a pencil and piece of paper and measuring tape. Measure your ta tas, waist and hips. Then draw out the lines on a piece of paper (i.e. if your measurement is 90, draw a 9 centimeter line, etc.) If your drawing looks like this, you're a Pear shape! Mazel Tov! Ta tas: ________________ Waist: ____________ Hips: ________________________ Your hips should be the widest part of your body and your waist, the smallest. Unlike an hourglass, you are more bottom heavy (not equally split). The advantage of being pear shaped is a defined waist and smaller top which means you can wear fun tops and belts at the waist and all the things that I can't wear! Boo. Celebrities with pear shapes a...
Comments
Post a Comment