Self Tanning Attempt #3145

I have never perfected the perfect fake tan, but  I am getting better. Last year I went and got a spray tan which you can read about here  fun fun. Next week I will actually attempt self tanning at home for like the billionth time. Why is this time different? I got some good advice from this lady



I found her via Pinterest and she has some pretty good tips to get a sunless tan and she be pale like me. Soul mates? I will be updating my attempts. In the mean time I will exfoliating like a woman possessed. Here is her link for her awesome tips! In other news, I went to Hungary yesterday with a friend for a spa day. I don't have much time today, but in the next couple of days I will write about it... All I can say is that my nails are pretty pretty and I might have lost a pound of skin. Weight loss at its finest. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money