Weekly Wrap Up

This was a long week but a good one. Tonight I am heading out for dinner with a friend and then heading to the Vienna Expats 10 year anniversary party at the Golden Harp. Vienna Expats was a lifeline for me so many years ago and I got to meet so many great people! It is also crazy to think that almost exactly a year ago, I had my birthday party in the same place. This year I am pretty sure I won't be recreating the shower/chair Flashdance scene. Cringe. But, hey, you never know.


So this was my week:

Number of early morning walks: 6 (yes! Feels so good to be doing this regularly again!)
Bikram sessions: 1 (last Sunday and I hope to go again tomorrow)
Being yelled at by a constipated child: 5
Number of book chapters completed: 1.5
Beautiful e-mails and pm's from people reading my blog: 5 (thank you, compliments are everything)
Times I have wondered why my make up brushes are wet: 3
Finding out that the Kid licks my make up brushes: 1
Moving make up brushes to higher spot: 1
Times I have laughed out loud: Too many to count
Dinners out at a fab Mexican restaurant: 1
Getting a new fabulous cut and colour: 0 (so bummed but another appointment on the 20th)
Visit's to the Kid's new therapist: 1 and she suggested just 30 minutes a session for now. The power of kvetch is strong in him.
Times I had a hissy fit while waiting for the 13A to take the Kid back to daycare after the therapy session and a stupid garbage truck was idling for so EFFING LONG!: 1
Making reservations at my favourite Georgian restaurant for the Husband's bday next Friday: 1
Times I have been an effective mother and have used firm but loving language to discipline the Kid: Hahahaha. I'm weak.
Kisses given to the Kid: A bazillion
Number of times I have counted my lucky stars: Over and over again
Watched re-runs of Southern Charm season 1 to gear up for season 2: 4
Number of times the Husband has probably thought about leaving my sorry ass: After the bus hissy fit? Probably a couple of times.

It was a good week but I am happy that it is the weekend. Just got back from a long and awesome walk with my friend. We did the walk I did last week - the I LOVE THIS CITY SO FREAKING MUCH walk - and it was fabulous. Nothing like Baroque buildings at 6:45 in the morning. It looks like the sun is coming up and that is will be a mild March day! So happy Saturday and catch you on the flipside!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money